New Work From Home Gig
Help Keep America Safe From COVID-19
Earn $20 per hour
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) Info Vaccination Contact Center will respond to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications. Service Providers will answer incoming calls from the public related to COVID-19 vaccination scheduling.
This position will require Service Providers to use independent judgement to understand the logistics of available time slots and if the location, distance and/or time of available appointments is a reasonable distance/timeframe to book an appointment. The position may require Service Providers to make outgoing calls to follow up on vaccination questions.
NOTE: This job is only available for residents who live in specific counties in Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, and Texas.
$20.00 per hour plus $27.00 for overtime if offered and accepted. (Overtime starts above 40 hours per week)
Minimum Hours of Work Per Week: 30 Hours Per Week
Training Start Date: May 14, 2021
Hours of Operation: 8 am-12 am EST 7 Days/Week (subject to change)
Must Live In: Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas or Puerto Rico
Inbound customer service call answering COVID 19 related frequently asked questions. Booking vaccine appointments for qualified callers.
- Service Providers will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Transfer/refer caller to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Maintain a current understanding of CDC information on regulations, policies, and procedures to provide knowledgeable responses to numerous telephone inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
- Continually look for and suggest process improvements, which will benefit Maximus, CDC, and the public (inquirers)
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution, as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate connecting the caller to translation services for non-English speaking callers according to outlined procedures.
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries.
- Attend meetings and training, as requested, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.