Work from home - Customer Service Representative
Apply now to Canadas Leading Financial Institution
$16.75* CAD per hour
(*less marketplace and Licensing fees)
$200.00* Signing Bonus
Work from the comfort of your own home, office attendance will never be required.
Join today and work with one of Canada’s leading financial Institutions. Your day-to-day work is straightforward, and our team will be there to help you every day working from the comfort of your own home office.
You will be helping retail customers gain access to their new Mastercard accounts. Your main role will be to help customers validate and activate their new cards. You will also have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses to provide Payment Protection Insurance for Credit Cards.
- This Gig is worked from the comfort of your own home
- Make your own schedule with flexible hours
- Help customers easily activate Mastercards
- Ensure the security and safety of the Financial Institutions’ customers
- Help customers with Payment Protector™ Insurance for work disability, job loss, critical illness or in the event of passing
This Gig allows you the flexibility to choose and work your own schedule within the timeframes below.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 11:00pm Eastern Time
- Saturday to Sunday 10:00 am to 11:00pm Eastern Time
- Must select and work a minimum of 20 hours per week to maintain contract eligibility
- No maximum limit of hours you can work per week (based on availability)
Start this Gig working from home today!
NOTE: This Gig is only available for Canadian residents in NFL, NS, Sask and PEI
Start Gig working from the safety and comfort of your own home office
*To be eligible for the $200 signing bonus the following terms apply. 1. When you register for training and attend the first day of training a $100 credit will be applied to your www.PayShark.com account. 2. The credit will be considered payable to you when you successfully graduate from training, Payshark will transfer the $100 payout to the bank account you have set up in your PayShark profile on the next deposit cycle. 3. When you successfully graduate from training a second $100 credit will be applied to your PayShark account. 4. When you successfully complete your incubation schedule Payshark will transfer the second $100 payout to the bank account you have set up in your PayShark profile on the next deposit cycle. To find out more about training and incubation schedules and deposit cycles chat with the LiveXchange Service Desk at www.liveXchange.com. To learn more about PayShark visit www.payshark.com