Work From Home Gigs
Patient Experience Specialist
$16.75 per hour*
*From this amount you will pay certain fees for accessing the Marketplace and licensing
Medly is a patient-first digital pharmacy that delivers free, same-day prescription medication to patients throughout the nation. At Medly, our mission is to elevate the healthcare journey for
all patients – regardless of income, lifestyle, or diagnosis.
We are hiring Patient Experience Specialists with a passion for helping others to join our telephone-based customer experience hub. Under the leadership of our customer experience manager, you’ll assist patients across multiple markets in scheduling their medication deliveries and resolving customer service challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with patients through phone calls, texts, emails and chats
- Schedule medication deliveries to patient homes and offices
- Problem solve roadblocks to patient satisfaction
- Leave patients feeling delighted
- Establish long-term patient relationships
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for growth and development
- The ability to make a noticeable impact and improve lives
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience (call-center preferred)
- Great communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A great attitude!
- Your own device, operating on Windows 10 or higher and two monitors
- Willingness to learn and apply coachable feedback
- Spanish bilingual is a plus!
- Work at home privacy, uninterrupted workspace
- Availability/desire to work approximately 30 hours per week
Cxperts / Medly Pharmacy
Available Work Periods
7 days a week from 10:00 am EST to 7:00 pm EST. These Hours may vary throughout the year, based on business needs.
Experience & Skills
High school diploma or higher preferred 1 year of Customer Service Experience (over the phone) Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience is an asset.
Self-sufficient and dependable. Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual environment.
*Applicants must live in the city of Raleigh, North Carolina to be eligible for this position.
About Cxperts / Medly: Come join our team
About Cxperts: For over 13 years, Cxperts/Nearsol has served our partners with a dedication to ensure every step of their business growth is fortified with professional guidance and knowledge. We have extensive experience in process management for Captive and Contact Centers, with the best operational and technological resources we eliminate the hassle out of developing and managing a successful nearshore offshore business. We are results-driven and one hundred percent committed not only to fulfill but to surpass our partner’s expectations. Our team is empowered by our core values and lives by the mantra “Always Customer Service”.
About Medly: Our founders saw an opportunity to improve retail pharmacies with technology, and so Medly was created in an effort to change the experience of pharmacy care. After establishing our first brick-and-mortar pharmacy in Brooklyn 2017, we’ve since opened stores in New Jersey and Philadelphia, with nationwide expansion on the horizon. If we’re not in your city yet, we hope to be at your doorstep soon.