Guest Experience Agent
$17.62 CAD per hour
*From this amount you will pay certain fees for accessing the Marketplace and licensing
You will be working (and training) virtually. You will also be helping to ensure vacationing guests have a world class experience from your very own home office. Daily work would look something like this:
- Verify ID of guest with every call before proceeding
- Receive, document, and respond to inbound calls from customers (guests) with questions regarding their vacation rentals
- Coordinate with field operations to schedule any onsite maintenance or supply deliveries
- Notify guests of additional nights available or amenities
- Check guests in and or out of their rental
- Occasionally book reservations and/or extend stays of current guests
You have the flexibility to choose and work your own schedule within the timeframe below.
- Monday to Sunday 10:00am to 10:30pm Eastern Time
- Minimum of 25 hours per week to maintain contract with additional hours available based on business needs and you want to work more.
Visit our website: https://www.vacasa.ca/
Who we are
Vacasa unlocks the possibilities of how we enjoy vacation homes. We take care of managing our homeowners’ vacation houses so they can actually enjoy their free time (and their home when they want to). And our guests book vacations with peace of mind, knowing they’re going to find exactly what they’re looking for without any surprises.
With industry-leading technology, we help people invest smarter—from where to buy a property, to which amenities will earn five-star reviews. It all works together to maximize revenue for our homeowners.
At Vacasa, our people are leading the charge. With our professional, local caretaking teams in every market we manage, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.
We believe the best vacations are in strong local communities. We strive to foster positive social impact and institute long-lasting change. Learn more about our social responsibility initiatives.