Major Automotive Business Partner
The Home Advantage Client Case Study
A market-leading B2B & B2C automotive services provider in North America has partnered with LiveXchange for over 12 years in providing remote agent solutions to support a variety of their client needs.
Recently, one of their clients, a renowned automobile manufacturer had an urgent need to ramp customer service staffing to triage/handle a short term need to service unexpected call volume related to customer claims post a class action settlement.
- Hire and deploy 50+ Agents for a 3-month contract within a short 4-6 week window.
- Hire for both English + Bilingual French language requirements
- Ability to train virtually through self-led eLearning modules combined with trainer-led virtual training.
- Leverage a telephony platform separate from the current client infrastructure
- Call Volume Origin: Across Canada
- Call Recording and Storage: Yes – Up to 6 Months and transfer to the client for long-term storage.
- Supply a ﬂexible workforce management system and Notify system to staﬀ erratic, ﬂuctuating peak volume needs
Success / Results
The project launched on-time and successfully delivering on all the SLA requirements.
The project concluded within 3 months with the agents handling over 30,000 calls and meeting predeﬁned KPI’s by the automobile manufacture – Truly a Win-Win for all parties!
- ContractWorld.jobs – Recruitment Portal
- eLearning LMS – Student path monitoring soft-ware and online training services
- LivexConnect – Workforce Management Portal and Scheduling Application
- Notify – On-demand automated agent outcall system
- Contact Centre Anywhere – Omni-channel telephone platform
- PayShark – Integrated invoicing management and agent payment services