MRI Market Research Interviewer
$3.50 CAD per hour
Your typical day will focus on speaking with people across Canada. As the face of our company, you will build rapport with our respondents, and obtain valued insights from Canadians from coast to coast (this is not a sales role), and you will
- Make outbound calls to the public (within Canada)
- Gaining respondents’ cooperation to participate in a telephone interview
- Maintaining respondents’ engagement throughout the call
- Asking and adhering to established script questions
- Overcoming objections as they arise
- Accurately recording respondent answers
- Ensures quality of interviews by adhering to guidelines and instructions
You have the flexibility to choose and work your own schedule within the timeframes below.
- Monday to Friday 3am to 11am Eastern Time
- Saturday/Sunday 12am to 8am Eastern Time
- Must select and work a minimum of 20 hours per week to maintain contract eligibility
- No maximum limit of hours you can work per week (based on availability)
Visit our website: https://numeris.ca/about-us/
Measurement is complicated. We’re making it easier, faster, and smarter.
Numeris is Canada’s most trusted and authoritative source for media measurement and consumer behavior data. As well, the industry leading intelligence provider to broadcasters, advertisers, and agencies. We have been recognized for over 75 years as providing the gold standard in audience intelligence.
We take pride in building an environment of continuous learning and career advancement opportunities. Our teams are collaborative, curious, and dedicated to creating quality experiences. We love what we do, enjoy each other’s company, and support initiatives to give back to our communities. We are looking for people to help us shape the future of Numeris, and have a lot of fun along the way.